Thursday, February 28, 2008

Jessica and Cem

I was so excited to edit this one - for several reasons...
1. I had been waiting a little bit for their music and photos, it takes a little longer when you live in Cyprus.
2. It was a beautiful wedding day - and I was excited when I heard their music choices - great stuff!
3. I suppose I am a sucker for culture - The groom's family and friends came from across the world and the mix of culture was just beautiful!

Thank you guys for letting me be a part of your wedding day! I so hope that you are able to watch these clips in Cyprus!!
PRECEREMONY

POSTCEREMONY

HIGHLIGHTS OF THE DAY

the details:
Ceremony: Country Club Congregational Church
Reception: The Carriage Club
Photographer: Paul @ Van Deusen Photography
Florist: Needham Floral

Kind words from the bride!!

Maura,
We just viewed the blog. Our internet connection is a bit slower than the U.S., so it required a little patience! It was definitely worth the wait though. It is so beautiful! I can't wait for everyone to see it, especially those who couldn't make it to the wedding. The average wedding in Cyprus and Turkey has around 500 people in attendance, so you can imagine all the people who feel like they missed out on attending ours. I am sure you hear this all the time, but I was sitting at work crying while I was watching it! I loved the clips of the reception and the dancing. It really represents what his culture is all about!
Again, thanks for all your hard work!
Jessica

No comments: