Wednesday, August 13, 2008

busy august

This is a crazy month for me! We just got back from a week in Cool Colorado enjoying some wonderful hikes with the kids and horseback riding - just a wonderful relaxing week in the mountains! I am working hard on catching up on phone calls and photo montages and getting ready for all the big weddings this month. This is one of the busiest Augusts for weddings I have had in several years! Lily starts 2nd grade tomorrow, and I will miss my "summer sidekick". Many of you met her these past few weeks, and Cole has a couple weeks of hanging out with me before his preschool starts back up. So, needless to say, my editing schedule is a little harried. Cole is not quite as agreeable to sit at the little table here in my office and paint, or work on a "school book" as Miss Lily was. He is more of an on my lap, "lets play Noggin" kind of guy.

So please hang in there with me - I am working hard to keep things going! Believe me, I have sacrificed my poor house this summer for video editing - any of you who have come in to drop off or pick up can attest to that too! :-)

See you at a wedding soon!
Maura

No comments: