Tuesday, November 4, 2008

New Studio News

I am very excited to announce that our new studio is ready to go! Sort of. I met with my first client up there last night and it was wonderful! The viewing/proofing room is done, and the photo studio is about finished. Cole and I were up there this morning painting one more room, and then we just have that floor to put down. It is so exciting to see this growth - I am equally excited about the new technology of HD and editing/shooting techniques that will be part of the new 09 packages for next year!!!

My computer has been compressing like mad to get these two HD projects completed - the quality of HD is really amazing, even when put to DVD. The first blu-ray discs should be finished in the next week or so, and it will be exciting to see how that looks in the new studio space!

Hope everyone has a great election day!

No comments: