Saturday, February 28, 2009

Amy & John

This was a fun one! Amy, you were right, I was a little surprised by your music choices and wondered how it would go, but I LOVE IT!!!! Red Hot Chili Peppers wasn't on my list of wedding music, but I think I might add it! I spent A LOT of time listening to them in college and I "think" I went to a show here in KC years ago (can't remember - it was a long time ago) it was a BLAST to edit with and went with your footage so very well.

What we have here is the opening to Amy and John's short film. We had SO much great audio and toasts that I was able to include quite a bit of audio to tell the story of their wedding day. These are the best ways to edit and remember such special moments. Even the one when the fire alarm went off at the top of the Intercontinental. Your Dad handled that so well!


amy and john from creative video on Vimeo.

details:
Church: Country Club Christian
Reception: Intercontinental Hotel - Plaza
Photographer: Paul Versluis
Florist: Fiddley Fig
Coordinator: Patti Gehring

No comments: