Thursday, April 10, 2008

Kate & Joe

What a beautiful day Kate and Joe! I had a great time shooting and editing your wedding - and got to see some old friends as well - it just doesn't get better. I wish you lots of love and happiness and be sure to call after those babies come! thanks for letting me be part of your day!




Note from the bride:
Hi Maura,

The videos look fabulous! I'll definitely be referring
people to you as our friends get married and start families.
And hopefully we'll see you once we have a little
bundle of our own!

You did a truly magnificent job capturing our wedding day!
I thought the day was absolute perfection, and the video
displays it beautifully. You did such an amazing job of
staying "behind the scenes" and capturing some really
special moments. I've cried each time I've watched it!
I am so thrilled to have such a meaningful keepsake from
one of the best days of our life together.
Thank you so very, very much!

My maternal grandmother passed away suddenly on November
1st, a day after we returned from our honeymoon. I can't
tell you how wonderful it is to have our wedding video
in which she is so prominently displayed. I watched the
video with my mom on Tuesday night and we both just cried
watching her. Then, at the end of the ceremony, when
she's leaving, we just laughed-- she was waving and hamming
it up. Such a spunky little old lady! So thank you for
the lasting memory of her being so joyful, proud and fun.
It means the world to my family,especially my mom and me.

Thanks again for everything --
you really did an amazing job!
Kate

The details:
Ceremony: Our Lady of Sorrows
Reception: Mission Hills Country Club
Photographer: Paul Versluis
Musicians: The Exceptions
Wedding Planner: Kelley Ruf

No comments: