Saturday, April 5, 2008

Elizabeth & Jason

I really feel like I know this family - I shot Elizabeth's sister's and cousin's weddings in the past few years. It is such a treat for me to get to know a family like this - weddings are such intimate moments, and by the time I finish editing the wedding, I really feel like I know the couple and family. It is even more special when I get to see the same family again and again. Thank you for letting me be part of your wedding day and the beginning of your lives together. I hope you call me when you have little ones - I would love, love, love to photograph them! Ashley too! :-)

Here is a peek at their preceremony - beautiful!



Kind words from the bride:
Hi Maura!

The video is fabulous! Thank you so much! We have watched it many times
in the last few days and I just love it. It is so wonderful for us to have
those precious moments captured, to treasure for years to come. Thank you
so much for being a part of our big day, and for doing such a wonderful
job. We'll have to find another cousin to get married so that we can see
you again soon! You are so special to our family!

Thank you!!
Elizabeth!!

Details:
Ceremony: Country Club Christian Church
Reception: Plaza Marriott
Photographer: Geoff Vontz - Six Columns
Florist: Clara's Flowers
Band: Private Stock

No comments: