Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ashlei & Charles

What a beautiful wedding. I am so lucky to get to be part of such an important day for so many wonderful couples. This wedding was at two of my favorite locations, a beautiful Cathedral and The Kemper Art Museum. I was an art teacher before I started this business and I always took my high school art students to the Kemper. I look forward to taking my own kids there when they get a little bigger. It was the perfect spot for Ashlei and Charles, and they added many details that made it even more unique. I thought it was fun that the museum kept the shop open for a little bit, they had some really cool stuff in there!

Thanks again Ashlei & Charles - I wish you the best!


Kind words from the Mom of the Bride:
we LOVE it!  It was so nice to actually sit down and
enjoy the wedding and reception. You did a phenomenal job. Your
presentation in the white box all tied up with pretty
ribbon was really unique. Also, the extra recap videos
are nice remembrances for the attendants.

If you ever need a recommendation, please feel free
to contact us.

The details:
Ceremony: Redemptorist Catholic Church
Reception: The Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art
Photographer: Paul Versluis
Wedding Coordinator: Patti Gehring

No comments: