Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Katie and Jay

This was a special wedding for me - it was at the same location where Sam and I had our wedding reception! The Simpson House - Katie and Jay did it just how we wished we could have, the ceremony AND the reception there, but I couldn't talk my priest into marrying us outside :-). Thank you for letting us help preserve your wedding day, it was so beautiful! Sam and I celebrated our 13th anniversary this week - it is pretty special to get to do that while working on your edit at The Simpson House.

I did things a little differently on this edit, this is the format that I prefer and plan to offer on a regular basis next season. Any current couples who want their weddings edited this way, let me know, I would love to do it! Katie and Jay received two DVD's, one with the ceremony and reception, and this one with the entire wedding day edited to music and audio from their day into a short film. I think it is a better way to tell the story of their wedding day and very fun and special to watch again and again. They can also watch the whole ceremony and a longer edit of the reception as well on the other DVD. Thanks again Katie and Jay!

From the bride:
Hi Maura,

I must say...WOW! The video was amazing. I cried everytime
I watched it. Father Cullen's voice as I put on my dress
was my favorite part,aside from the vows. You captured
the emotion and the day beautifully. Thank you.
You are amazing.
Katie

the details:
Ceremony & Reception: The Simpson House
Florist: Beco
Photographer: Paul Versluis
Coordinator: Event Studio, Jayme Dean

No comments: