Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Jennifer and Matthew

I am always so flattered to be asked to create a wedding video for a family that I have worked with in the past. Jen and Matt were wonderful, and it was such an honor to create your video. I shot Jennifer's sisters video several years ago, as well as her cousin's wedding too! Jen and Matt chose some great music that I haven't edited to before and it was a treat! Thanks guys and I look forward to seeing you at the next family wedding!

jen and matt from creative video on Vimeo.
Details:
Ceremony & Reception: B'nai Jehudah
Florist: Fiddly Fig
Photographer: David Riffel

1 comment:

Jen said...

Maura, you've made no less than 10 of our friends and relatives cry. Thank you for making such a beautiful video for us, and thank you for posting it so we could share it with everyone.