Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Kristin & Kevin

Congratulations Kristin and Kevin! What a beautiful wedding!!! This was my first ceremony at Unity Village and it was really lovely. Longview Mansion did a great job at the reception as well! I really enjoyed getting to document the rehearsal dinner at this wedding too - such great toasts, I felt like I was part of the family by the end of the weekend! Not to mention I think I got to visit with at least 5 former clients at your reception! How fun is that? Pretty cool.

Thanks Kristin and Kevin for letting me help you remember your wedding day!
This is your short film!


Kristin & Kevin from creative video on Vimeo.

Note from the Mother of the Bride:

Hi Maura,
Kristin, Kevin, Mike and I had the best time ever watching the wedding and reception videos! We felt like we were experiencing the big event all over again. (But it was more relaxing this time.) The videography is gorgeous and the sound is perfect. We certainly put the wedding in good hands with your beautiful filming.

Thank you for your incredible DVD's. We will enjoy them forever!
Laurie

Note from the Bride:

Hi Maura,

I just wanted to echo the praise my mom sent. Your work was
phenomenal, and I can't believe how well you captured the emotion of
the events. The angles of the camera, the footage of the
details, and the voice overs made the video extremely special and
unlike anything I've seen. I will be sure to spread your name around
to anyone I can. We're thrilled with the outcome of your work and you
were so pleasant to work with from the beginning.

Thanks again!!
Kristin

details:
Ceremony: Unity Village
Reception: Longview Mansion
Photographer: David Riffel
Florist: Sidelines
Musicians: Atlantic Express

No comments: