Monday, March 10, 2008

McGinnis Wedding

This is a wedding from September 07, but I just have to put it up here - somehow it sticks with me and was just so special. Hope you get a kick out of seeing your highlights on this blog Jenny and Mike!

A note from Jenny:
Maura,
WOW! Not only did we LOVE having you around us on our wedding day because of your calm and happy energy - but your work and finished video is amazing! We love it! You truly captured the HAPPINESS of the day! I cried, I laughed... :-). You are SO talented! I will miss working with you.
Love, Jenny and Mike



The Details:
Ceremony: St. Agnes Catholic Church
Reception: Indian Hills Country Club
Photographer: Adrienne Maples

1 comment:

Skip, Stephanie, Emerald, Calvin, and Zachary said...

What a beautiful couple! You seemed to capture the love they shared on their special day. Great job and thanks for allowing us a glimpse of the time we missed.