Saturday, March 8, 2008

Melissa and Andrew Brancato

What a beautiful wedding and reception! I had been looking so forward to shooting at Starlight Theater for YEARS! What a beautiful, beautiful space - it was truly breathtaking! Melissa and Andrew were stunning - it was a lovely day. Thank you for letting me help you preserve your memory.

note from the Mother of the Groom:
Maura,
Thank you, thank you, thank you! You captured the magic of that amazing day! What I didn't cry that day, I've made up for each time I watch the video.
You have a gift for capturing the sentimental expressions and moments. I would enthusiastically recommend your services.
Laura Brancato

note from the Groom:
Maura,
We absolutely love the video. It has been such an amazing thing for us to watch over and over again. We could not speak more highly of your services to everyone we know, and we will be recommending you! Thank you for all of your hard work!
Andrew



The Details:
Ceremony - Nativity Catholic Church
Reception - Starlight Theatre
Caterer - Brancato's
Photographer - Walt Whitaker
Florist - A Floral Affair
Musicians - The Exceptions & DJ Danny Collins

No comments: