Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Cory & Alissa

What a great couple and family! I enjoyed this wedding weekend so much. It is always fun to get to record the rehearsal dinner, as so many special family and friends stand up and say such nice things to the couple. It is wonderful to record this kind of family history. Plus, I get to know the families so much better - I wish you guys the best - please keep in touch!



Hey Maura!
I can't tell you how much we absolutely LOVED the video! You managed to capture so much and I get chills watching it. It was so wonderful having you be a part of our special day and I will be HIGHLY recommended you to anyone I know getting married in KC. Thank you so much for everything and take care!
Alissa (and Cory)
The details:
Rehearsal Dinner: Brio
Ceremony & Reception: Westin Crown Center
Florist: Studio Dan Meiner
Photographer: Flashes
Wedding Planner: Angela Grojean

No comments: